The Chadds Ford Township Residents Association awards scholarships to high school seniors living in Chadds Ford Township, Delaware County. Winners are selected by the association’s Awards Committee based on academic achievements, extracurricular activities, community service, and their commitment to Chadds Ford.
The scholarship demonstrates our members’ dedication to the future of our township and is awarded to accomplished students who have completed their secondary education and are pursuing higher education. Exceptional students are identified for the award using criteria established by the Board of Directors of The Chadds Ford Township Residents Association and the scholarship award may be used at the awardee’s discretion. The award is currently $1500.
2022 Ava Cona
2020 Peter Kucharczuk and Viraj Joshi
2019 Mira Zutshi
2018 Ahmed Taha Shahzad
2017 Nicholas Yang
2016 John Stookey
2015 Drew Moses
2014 Steven Daniels
2013 Meghan Pierson
2012 Dakin Justice Bond
2011 Mark ‘Will’ Cronin
2010 Qiwei Claire Xue
2009 Devon Bond
2008 Patrick Guin
2007 Susannah Eckman
Requirements for Application
- The applicant must be in the 12th year of education and accepted into a post 12th grade educational program. Examples of programs include a four-year college or university, community college, military academy, or vocational school.
- Cumulative GPA must be at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- The applicant must be a resident of Chadds Ford Township – Chadds Ford 19317, West Chester 19382 or Glen Mills 19342
- Applicants must apply on their own behalf.
- Financial need is not a requirement.
- The application form, as provided by the Residents Association, shall be received by April 1, of the current academic year.
Submissions may be made to the CFTRA Awards Committee by mail or email below
Please download the application here: